Friday, March 4, 2011

My Fantasy Habitat

   This week I've learned from my fantasy habitat was that animals live in different countries and that eat in different times.I did was to make a chart of Abiotic and Biotic about a living thing and a non-living.I learn from this activity was to tell about our animal that we like.My animal was a baby deer because I like baby deers and when I be at my grandma house on the weekends which is in Pennsylvania I be seeing the baby deer and mama around the back of my grandma house.So it lives in a forest with a lot of trees and grass,it eats grass/plants and basically all the nature things outside.The abiotic of my animal is soil and water.The biotic of my animal is pine-trees...

  • white-tailed deers spend their summers grazing in the meadows and move into the forest during winter for protection.
  • The white-tailed deer lives in wooded areas.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment